Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few more things; calendar

Red Scarf Project: In addition to Interim House, I also support the Red Scarf Project. Norma has a sweet story here, plus an update.

This story made me cry a little. Via needle book.

One more update (I keep editing this post, sorry): Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs came out yesterday. Of course we already watched it. Verdict: kooky, but excellent.



Calendar

Thursday, June 26: Saucy's Wedding Party.

Saturday, Jun 28: A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party (of the costume variety).

Friday, July 4: It looks like John & I are heading to Ohio for a BBQ. Should be interesting. I've never partied with a bunch of Libertarians before.

Tuesday, July 8: Psych season 2 released on DVD

Friday, July 11: Hellboy II comes out. One convert (Hi, Anita) is going with us!

Friday, July 18: Psych season starts

Friday, August 8: IH Contest drawing; my birthday

Saturday, August 23: Craft Show @ Holly Library 9:30 - ?

September: Viva Pinata 2

No comments: