Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Destash - A list in Progress

I'm destashing. Knitting stuff first, then other books, crafts, etc. If you're interested, comment or send an email. Prices don't include shipping, unless noted, because I'm a terrible judge of weight. Let's see. Checks are okay if I know you personally (long-time internet buds included in this); otherwise Paypal is the way to go. First come, first serve. On the off chance that more than one person is interested in something, and the first person changes their mind, I'll contact the next person. No trades. I'm trying to destash!

I'll keep updating this list as I work through my things. There'll be a link in the sidebar, too.

Sox Stix (image). Neither have been used. They are so pretty, but I've found that I just don't like using DPNs in general, so shorter skinnier ones for socks don't sound like a good idea to me.

  • Size 2, ebony: $18 (includes US shipping) - retail is $22 & up, plus shipping
  • Size 3, rosewood: $17 (includes US shipping) - retail is $21 & up, plus shipping
Books
Sensational Knitted Socks byCharlene Schurch: $14
The Gift Knitter (out of print): $6
Simple Chic by Jill Eaton: $7

Magazines

Except where noted, $2 each. I linked to whatever source I could find to show the covers.
Knitting (British): October 2005, issue 17: $3
Craft: Magazine, premiere issue & #2: $14

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh ooh! I seriously need a new set of #2 dpns! I'd gladly take those off your hands!

Mel said...

Sold!

First-Class passenger said...

Sock book please~~~~!!!!

I need some new ideas!
ty!