Thursday, June 12, 2008

Coming Events

Thursday, June 12: John's birthday

Sat
urday, June 14: Worldwide Knit in Public Day. I'm probably heading to Romeo, to meet up with my buddy Anita.

Thursday, June 26: Saucy's Wedding Party. My post is ready. The problem when you write something in advance: the longer you have to edit it, the more times you read it and the more times you tweak it. My entry has been tweaked a lot, but it's a picture-filled start-to-finish recap, with virtually no drama: just the good stuff.

Saturday, Jun 28: A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party (of the costume variety)

Friday, July 11: Hellboy II comes out. My love for Hellboy cannot be explained. I now have all the animated DVDs and at least the first five volumes of the collected comics (some of which were Valentine's Day presents). Four more weeks to go!

Friday, August 8: IH Contest ends (start date not yet announced -- probably July 1). Oh, it's also my birthday.

Saturday, August 23: Craft Show @ Holly Library 9:30 - ?

September: Viva Pinata 2 (I am such a geek!)

No comments: