It's been a long time since I was tagged for a meme.
Stacie tagged me for this one. Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who “tagged” you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, six random things...
- I learned how to slow dance from a priest.*
- In my 30s.**
- I still have my tonsils.***
- My favorite ice cream is DQ soft serve vanilla.
- I almost got expelled from college for being a communist.****
- I did get suspended from first or second grade for fighting - off school grounds, trying to stop a bully from beating up a girl in one of the remedial classes. *****
**Told you I was a late bloomer.
***Never been in the hospital.
*****My dad was so proud. As usual, the threat came the day before: "I'm going to get you, tomorrow after school." I usually walked to and from school with this girl and asked my dad what to do. He said something like "the right thing." So, I did. The bully's coat was torn in the process and that's what the suspension was over. Her parents wanted my dad to buy her a new coat. Dad said he wasn't paying for a new coat for a bully, and that they could suspend me for doing their job if they wanted. I was back in class the same day.