Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nearing the Finish Line

Yet more craft show updates. I think I'm going to feel rather silly come Saturday morning when I have all this cute stuff and fun displays and sell nothing. People should not be surprised when they get these items as Christmas gifts; I selected projects that people in my life could use/would enjoy with just this possibility in mind.

Craft Show Tees
Tees for Jdub and I to wear on Saturday. I really wanted an aqua shirt, but couldn't find one in time. On a whim, I made up a few extra appliqués. I love this fabric!

heat packs emptyAlmost-ready hot/cold packs. I sewed the outer bags last week, and got up early this morning to sew up the inner bags and fill them with barley. My to-do list is now very short. (woot!) I have to buy 1 pound of barley to finish the last inner bag for the hot/cold packs, sew up the top seam for the last 3, and stuff all 9 packs (I did 3 sizes, and 3 packs in each size), then haul everything to the car (some things are already there).


I don't remember if I shared the fact that I had a dream last week in which I got to the fair, and found a prime parking spot, only to realize that I'd left all my crafts at home.

After this, I probably won't have pictures until after the show, when I share what the table and displays looked like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you on flickr and Love Love Love your little monster shirts and just wanted to know how much you are selling them for. And do you have any that would fit a 2 or 3 year old?