On Sunday, I hunkered down with my ironing board, iron, stack of fabric and thermoweb, and put the applique backing on a wide variety of fabric. Then, watched Tremors 4 with John and cut out circles and a few other shapes. Otherwise, I was all about the packaging. (I still need to make some labels to stick on the bag toppers.)
- The cupcake flags did not turn out as nicely as I'd like (bad choice of glue), so I'm dropping the price a bit. But, I have to say, I love how the packaging turned out!
- I liked the idea of using my button ties with the ornament packaging, but am hopeful that I'll be too busy to do it. Instead, I made up these tag sets in advance, with a button and some of my baker's twine.
- Speaking of baker's twine... I packaged up the spools. I also have larger dispensers.
- Appliqués for girls (each has a pear and apple; the rest are varied)
- Appliqués for boys (each has a robot and skull-n-crossbones; the rest are varied)