Friday, July 11, 2008

Review: Hellboy II

Ah. Bliss. Sweet, sweet movie. Not perfect, but quite good. I love a movie that makes me laugh out loud AND has good fights and interesting characters. 5 yarn balls means I got next to no knitting done (about 20 stitches total).



And, hey Julie: If you're reading this, HI!!

I tracked down an old friend from college. I wasn't 100% sure, but I mailed off two letters earlier in the week, and got an email today. I think we spent an hour on the phone catching up before Anita arrived for the movie. We almost got expelled from college together, and were suspected and accused of all kinds of stuff. (I still get mail from that crap-hole college -- finally wrote "deceased" on an envelope and dropped it in the mail.)

2 comments:

First-Class passenger said...

I agree, it was a good movie. I still have a smile on my face.

Mel said...

a: Did we get this resolved? I think we talked about it. If not, let me know!