Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Progress Report with Pics

ks striped ribbed scarfHere's a pic of the scarf I was talking about yesterday.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love this yarn! (Classic Elite Bazic.) I also like their needles (I had a pair, but lost a needle).

Colors, from bottom up:
2958 (Barn Red)
2985 (Marigold) (orange)
2902 (Wintergreen)
2955 (Sun Opal)
2919 (Fuschia)
2961 (Carnation)
(marigold again)
2954 (Lavender)


green smooshy sock 1 wipAnd here is the third sock. I really like this yarn (Dream in Color Smooshy, in Happy Forest colorway). In a day or so, I'll feel like knitting back a few rows so I can finish up this one and get started on the other half of the pair. I have learned that my feet aren't as big as I think they are: this sock is a squinch too big. I'll knit the other to match, but the third pair for myself will be done a size smaller.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I too am a huge fan of Bazic yarn. I can't believe some people don't like it--but I've read on others' blogs that it feels waxy to them or something. Weird! Your Bazic scarf is great! The deep colors really pop.