Tuesday, July 29, 2008

IH Contest Status

Just a little over a week until the IH Contest ends! I've heard from several people* who were planning boxes, but officially have messages about sent packages from four people:

Pam H.
Stacie N.
Beth W.
Kat (actually, Kat's 4-H group)


Prizes are shown here.

There is still plenty of time! In order to enter, you need to a) send IH some fibery goodies (specs), and b) send me an email, preferably with photo, by noon (my time) on Friday, August 8th, 2008 (8/8/08). If you sent me a message and your name isn't mentioned here, you can try commenting here, just in case there was a glitch somewhere.

From the sound of it, IH is going to benefit from so many of us getting circular needle sets (like Options and Denises).

*issy, sailorcross, Georgi & Connie: I did eventually get your comments! My notifier was messed up.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Just so you know, I sent a huuuuuge box with so many yarns (single skeins and some sets of one type of yarn), as well as some vintage needles I'd gotten on eBay that were dupes of ones I have already--I am hoping the IH ladies are going to be knitting fools! Everyone who is thinking about donating--to quote an ad campaign for a much more worthy cause: JUST DO IT!

Tvini said...

Do these ladies have access to a ball winder, or should I be winding hanks of yarn for them?