Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

I've been sick for the better part of the week; I hope to return with a new Crafty Fun Friday next week!

In the meantime, here is some randomness:

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog is further proof that Joss Whedon is just brilliant. (Edit: It was free, but is now available only through iTunes.) I also now have a tiny crush on Neal Patrick Harris. I heard about this awhile ago, I think while we were watching the new Futurama commentary, but didn't go looking for it. Yesterday, two different people sent me the link. Part 3 is due out tomorrow.

Worst movie ever made.
John found a big sale on - I think - Amazon, and ordered a bunch of old movies he remembered from his childhood. We watched Super Fuzz the other night, and I wanted to pour bleach into my ears. Bad doesn't begin to cover it. One (horrible) piece of music, over & over & over again. Oh, just awful! I didn't know if it was possible, but it has kicked Muriel's Wedding out of the top spot.

Problematic
Firefly fans will appreciate this set of directions for making the problematic Ice Planet(s).

I hope to return to the blogging world Sunday or Monday, with tales of my day at Silver Leaf tomorrow. Since all my garb (from last summer) is still in the trunk, packing isn't going to be that hard.

No comments: