Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Hate Doing This

I have no choice but to sell the spinning wheel. I've never used it, am not convinced I'm coordinated enough and have an arm injury. Plus, I could use the money.

wheel1Specs as I know them:

  • Ashford Traveller, made in New Zealand.

  • It's a little dusty, but that's it. To the best of my knowledge, it was purchased new by the previous owner, used just a little (a couple yards' worth), then came to live with me. (All the stuff on the second bobbin is pencil roving, not spun yarn.)

  • It's a single treadle -- I guess double now comes standard.

  • Includes 4 bobbins, Lazy Kate and threading hook.

Sorry I can't ship it. I can meet the buyer within a reasonable distance.

Asking price: $295.00
Retails for ~$440

More pics.

2 comments:

Tvini said...

Roughly where are you located?

Debbie said...

Hi Melissa

Saw the post on Ravelry. Where are you located in MI,.?
Does the wheel spin true? Meaning no wobble?
I'm over on the lower SW side of the state, near South Haven.
I guess I should ask if the wheel is still available.
Thanks
Deb-in-MI