Monday, November 10, 2008

Going out on a limb...

...and announcing that we have a house! I posted some pics in this new Flickr set; these are ones that John took during a tour.

We're pretty lucky. There is not a lot that must be done immediately. A couple of small things on the inspection report and some obvious cosmetic fixes, but nothing major. So, if anyone is free the last weekend in November (right after Thanksgiving), and wants to help, let me know! (We'll be packing and making small trips all week, too.)

3 comments:

naiadkitty said...

I may be crazy, but I love the paint jobs! I want the princess room! ;) Still, paint is one of the easiest things to change, so, yay!

Amy said...

Awesome and congratulations! Glad this stress has culminated in a place you can call home. :)

Sarah said...

YAY you have a house! It looks really spacious too.